Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My friend Little William


This is one of my friends. His name is William too! He is smaller than me. He is only 6. So I call him Little Will. He has a blog too. It is here. I like Little Will because he is active, fun and not boring.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool,my name is noah i think you're mom knows my mom (Miranda), i met a little noah once' he was 3. i have a blog too (http://poonybug.blogspot.com)
My favorite game is Lugaru, i enjoy it so much i hope to buy the full version by the end of the month.

my email is violasrule@nurturedbylove.ca

kingvideo1 said...

thanks. i didn't get your comment until today because i hardly ever look at my emails.

Unknown said...

Thats ok, whats you're email address?

I suggest you join the Wolfire Forums, http://wolfire.com/forum/, this is the lugaru Forums, my username is NovaNoah.

ps.my birthday is tomorrow i'm turning 11.

Unknown said...

Hey, just made my own fansite for lugaru, here is the url.

http://community.netidea.com/mirhughe/noah/index.html